Our Residential Program offers comprehensive help for pregnant teens and young women, ages 10 to 21, from the entire state of South Carolina.
Services include residential care, academic education, group and individual counseling, pre-natal care and life skills instruction.
Our overriding goal is to help each young mother take ownership of her pregnancy and her life, so that she will make informed, beneficial choices for herself, her baby, and the community as a whole.
With our help, these girls and young women deliver healthy babies, complete their education, and heal through counseling. They also acquire a sense of autonomy and accomplishment, so that they may become self-sufficient, successful adults.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Pre-admission screening and evaluation
- 24-hour residential care
- Academic instruction by certified teachers
- Individual, family and group counseling
- Pre-natal care
- Life skills
- Social support
- Recreational and cultural activities
- A safe haven in which to thrive
- Case management assistance with postpartum planning, placement and referral