For more than 120 years, Florence Crittenton Programs of SC has provided hope, safety, and opportunity to young women by offering the education, skills, and resources they need to have a healthy start to life.
We operate a licensed residential group home that provides housing and comprehensive services to girls and young women, ages 10-20. Our home provides a safe, stable, and nurturing environment for pregnant and parenting teens, as well as other girls who cannot live with their families due to abuse, neglect, substance use, victimization, and emotional issues. We also offer housing assistance and ongoing support services to help young families experiencing homelessness in Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester counties achieve self-sufficiency.
Employees are expected to promote and adhere to the following Core Values:
- Hope: embrace a future full of promise and opportunity
- Respect: treat every person as an equal who deserves to be supported and encouraged
- Integrity: measure ourselves against the highest standards and hold ourselves accountable to doing what is right
- Resilience: are constantly learning and adapting, expanding our ability to overcome barriers and to thrive
- Community: believe we are stronger together and can achieve more through shared values and support
Florence Crittenton is proud to offer our employees competitive wages and a selection of benefits designed to meet the needs of our workforce.
Requirements for All Positions:
State regulations require that all employees:
- be at least 5 years older than our clients; therefore, all employees must be over the age of 25
- complete fingerprinting and extensive state and federal background checks prior to hire
- certify they meet the minimum physical requirements of their position and they are in general good health that will not adversely affect the care of our residents
- complete 16 hours of continuing education annually
- complete an employment application. We use an online system to collect employment applications which requires you to create an online account. Clicking the Submit an Application button below will take you to our HR portal to submit an application. Once you create an account, you can search for jobs and submit your application for specific positions. If you require additional assistance, please email us.
Florence Crittenton Programs of South Carolina requires all staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.